BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

STARS

I like American Girl Magazines and books. They help me find creativity, how to stand strong and who I am. AmericanGirl's site is AWESOME for little girls. I also like Marykate and Ashly. I've just heard of The Cheetah Girls and don't really know if I like them or not. The Suite Life on Deck is a COOL TV show. I know that I love fashion, and I know that pink is the style these days.
Anyway, iCarly is SO cool. Click on iCarly to go to their show's site. They have a series of shows I really like. One of the series I like is "Wake up Spencer" and another is "iDrive thru". I'll write more later. Have a good night.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey
I like all your sites. Thanks for sharing

**NeonGlitter** said...

Hi! I'm Amber and I'm 10 (11 in 26 days, yay!) I'm Home Schooled too. I found your blog on the Home School Kids Carnival.

I love your style of writing, you make the reader want to keep reading and reading, hehe!

If you want you can take a look at my blog: http://princessreader.blogspot.com

Amber

Aunt B said...

Love the Blog, Peach. I noticed you have another young girl following you. SO COOL! You made it! YOU ARE A WRITER NOW! I love it. I'll be coming back again and again. thank you also for commenting on my page.

Araya said...

We love American Girl, too. Especially the Felicity series because it's all about horses, of course!! Cool blog ... we look forward to visiting every month!
@raya and Avery