BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Not-So Great Bike-Ride


One day I was riding my bike at the park with my aunt. I rode around the walking trail and right as I was riding to a place where there was a dip in the walking trail and then a sharp curve, I forgot to slow down and turn, and there I was heading for a four-inch deep creek. With two big rocks - and I was headed straight for them! Even though I panicked from having a dream that I fell into a creek and drowned while riding my bike, I managed to turn in between the rocks, but the worst part wasn't over. I landed face-first in the four-inch creek with gravels in the bottom. My bike flew into the air and landed on my back. I got up and I had a nose bleed. My aunt was the only adult there and she came running to help me up. She helped my get my bike and we went to my aunt's big, blue van. She took me to her house to clean me up. I had on thick coveralls so I was only skint up.
Even after all that was over I sat in the room in the bed where I sleep when I stay all night, then I trembled, whimpered, cried a little and had chill bumps run up and down my spine. I knew that would never happen again, but I still remember how scary it seemed to have rode right into a creek.

0 comments: