BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I'm a homeschooler age 10 and in fifth grade. This is my first time to participate. Hope you enjoy it.

And...here we go!

1. So are we going to go shopping or not?

2. Paradise is what's up ahead.

3. I love to dance.

4. We all have pains of some sort.

5. I walk a while.

6. The Lord is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party and Sunday, I want to eat lunch at my aunt's!

Click here to read more Friday Fill-Ins

5 comments:

Aimie said...

I love your blog!! You are doing an awesome job!!

You and I have the same #6! The Lord is AWESOME isn't He?

Have fun at the birthday party and with your Aunt this weekend!

Blessings-

Snowbell said...

Have a great weekend (and know that you can never have too much cake)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You did great job!

Aunt B said...

Hey Peach, You're doing so good on your blog. By the way Great Friday fill in.

Cacai M. said...

hi, can I go shopping with you? I hope am not late.. (~_~)..

By the way, here's my Fill-ins

See yah.. have a good day!