BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lots of Things

Old Fashioned home cooking is what makes my mouth water. The smell of those grilled cheese sandwiches cooking on the burners, the lovely smell of the burgers grilling on the patio and the wonderful, outgoing, beautiful, terrific smell of the cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. Sorry, I got carried away on the adoring desert thing.
I've not been anywhere recently except that I got my ears pierced today. This is what my earrings look like. The back of them and the posts are gold. I've been wanting to get my ears pierced for twenty seven years. Not really but for almost all of my ten-year old life. It didn't hurt at all after the first two seconds.

I also went to a birthday party today. I just sort of nibbled on my cake when we got there because I'm not very hungry at the time of day when the party started.

1 comments:

Aunt B said...

Hey, congratulations on the ear piercing. They look great, and now I'm hungry after reading your post. I want cinnamon rolls. Love Aunt B