BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I'm a homeschooler. Here's where you can find more Friday Fill-Ins click HERE

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. The last band I saw live was Glorybound.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is seeing my family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is too expensive.
4. Thoughts of sugar plums fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear this shirt that's too big for me.
6. Bagpipes sound cool.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include reading and Sunday, I want to play badminton at my aunt's!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow yours sound an awful lot like mine.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Great list! Have a great weekend.

Aimie said...

Your list is great!! I am all for spending a whole day reading too!! Hope you enjoy your book and have fun with your Aunt this weekend!!

:)

Marice said...

i agree with u on #3 :)

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time

Aunt B said...

Peach, I like your Friday fill in.
I like the one about the Sugar Plums filling your head. I have been thinking a lot about Christmas too.

Love the Fill ins. Good Job